We are starting back next week with a new timetable and new looking space.
We have some strict guidelines to follow to allow us to reopen.
You can get a better understanding at SA.GOV Covid-19
After getting out the measuring tape and playing around with this new set up. We can now officially allow the max of 10 with one student either side of the pool table.
The space has been cleared around and under the table, so when you arrive please leave shoes and bags at the back of the table keeping the sides clear, then find your spot to set up your equipment and relax.
What do you need to be ready for class?
- Book online into a class, if the class is full the booking will tell you it is ‘Sold Out’. At class I will record the names and process the passes
- Cash is still OK – hand sanitiser, soap and alcohol wipes available
- We have the space ready with marks on the carpet to put your mat, X marks the spot.
- Your own or loaned equipment is a must at this time.
– Mat and Strap are the basic essentials, blocks, blankets and bolsters are all wonderful and helpful props – Blankets can be rolled to create a bolster substitute
– Consider getting your own quality equipment from Go Vita Health Shop or Bolsters & Things
– Or cheaper options from places like K-mart
– I have Mats, Bolsters and Blankets available to loan for regular students
Monday Public Holiday Class
6pm online live streaming book in soon
Amelia is moving on and we wish all the best as she continues her teaching in Hahndorf and hope to see her back in the future.
We are so blessed in the hills with so many amazing teaches and studio and so we can welcome back Rachel Grant, many of you may remember she started the Monday night beginners class a few years ago. Rachel teaches a gentle and restore class on Saturday and will now take on Thursday nights Move&Restore starting on the 18th June.
Coming Soon Thursday mornings 9.30 – 10.30am
Nurture and Nourish with Jenny Tucker
Jenny is a practicing Transpersonal Counsellor, with a Bachelor of Applied Social Science, qualifications in Reiki 1 and 2 and Aura Healing. She has now completed a Restorative Yoga Nidra and Breath Work course.
Nurture and Nourish is time for you to relax and leave the outside world behind, a place where you can focus on only you, through breath practices and gentle stretching, intention setting and finishes off with a yoga nidra/meditation.
Love and light