We are excited to announce a new workshop coming up in a few weeks
2hrs15mins Yoga Class Book and Pay
DATE: 29th November
COST: $35 or $30 early bird till 22nd
TIME: 9am to 11.15am
Adelaide Hills Social Club – 413 Mount Barker Road Bridgewater
or Bridgewater Hall – opposite Coles (to be confirmed due to Covid and numbers)
The festive season can be one of excitement and stress, of feeling joy and anxiety. Work and social commitments can leave us overwhelmed and exhausted. The impact of this time can result in over indulgence and becoming weighed down by guilt and expectations.
With this in mind we have created Open and Centre to help you move into the season with a sense of well being and strategies to take with you for the festive season and beyond.
Our 2 teachers will lead you by offering gentle and more advanced options to suit all levels of experience.
Open and Centre is a longer class designed to give you a deeper experience of Yoga and to thrive through the festive season
- Raise the vibration chanting Oms
- Gentle spinal movement/vinyasa to warm the body
- Using spinal model to understand the workings of the spine and dispel the myths of backbends
- What are the benefits of back bends?
- Why are backbends important?
- Break down back bends and learn how to do them safely
- Asana work, standing, balancing and inversion options for all abilities
- Challenging your body and mind in a safe and supportive environment
- Pranayama – breath work to increase your energy and balance the nervous system
- Finishing with a compassion practice
Orders from Bolsters and Things
The order has arrived!
I will be able pick up bolsters this week and have them at the hall for you to collect very soon.
You can pick them up at your next class or arrange with me to collect before or after a class.
See you on the mat soon