Another year comes to an end and what a year it has been!
The studio will be closed from Monday the 21st of December for 3 weeks
Limited classes back on the week starting from the 11th of January and then the full timetable back from the 18th January
There are options for you to still enjoy your yoga practice while we are on break
Free Recorded Classes with more to come
Check out the 15min recordings for you to use at anytime
1 hour recorded classes – $20 for 4 weeks
Use for the next 4 weeks as often and when ever you like
Including – Gentle Flow, Medium Flow, Dynamic Flows, Restore and more
Email me this week if you are interested and we can set you up before I head off on holidays
We are happy to announce the Workshop has been rescheduled!
Great way to kick start the new year
Check out our promo video on Keen on Yoga Facebook Page
2hrs15mins Yoga Class Book and Pay
DATE: 17th January
COST: $35 or $30 early bird till 11th Jan
TIME: 9am to 11.15am
WHERE: Bridgewater Hall – Keen on Yoga
Our 2 teachers will lead you by offering gentle and more advanced options to suit all levels of experience.
Open and Centre is a longer class designed to give you a deeper experience of Yoga and to move you into the New Year with a sense of well being.
- Raise the vibration chanting Oms
- Gentle spinal movement/vinyasa to warm the body
- Using spinal model to understand the workings of the spine and dispel the myths of backbends
- What are the benefits of back bends?
- Why are backbends important?
- Break down back bends and learn how to do them safely
- Asana work, standing, balancing and inversion options for all abilities
- Challenging your body and mind in a safe and supportive environment
- Pranayama – breath work to increase your energy and balance the nervous system
- Finishing with a compassion practice
Note Cancelled Classes this week
Wednesday 9.30am, 6.30pm classes
Thursday 6.30am class
Have a safe and fun festive season
See you on the mat soon